05 – Prayer – Bowls
Filling the Bowls
Study Notes Link (scroll to study)
My Notes (this page)
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21 KJV
- Abundantly = exceedingly abundantly beyond = one word in the Greek = more than enough.
- Super abundantly with more added to that.
- Through the power that works in us.
- We must cooperate with the power.
- We must draw upon the power.
- We must activate the power.
- We must release the power.
- The fervent prayer of a righteous person.
- Great power as the power is working.
- The prayer is able to do much.
- The continuous fervent prayer of a righteous person is dynamic in its working.
- There are bowls in heaven in which our prayers are stored.
- Could we each have our own bowl in heaven?
- Literal or symbolic?
- The principle is that God stores our prayers for release at the proper time.
- Revelation 5:8 – “and golden bowls filled with incense, which are the payers of the saint.”
- Also, 8:3-5.
- Awesome power is released in the realm of the spirit which then affects the natural realm.
- The bowl of prayers mixed with the fire of God from the altar causes thundering, lightning, and quaking, and His power to flow.
- Victory goes to the persistent.
- Ongoing power releasing prayer.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will
I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.
2 Chronicles 7:14-15 KJV